Joint Base Pearl Harbor / Hickam (JBPH) - Hawaii http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrh/installations/jb_pearl_harbor_hickam.html
Former USAF Hickam Field and former USN Naval Station Pearl Harbor merged in 2010 and were placed under USN jurisdiction. JBPH is part of Navy Region Hawaii and provides capabilities-based and integrated Navy and joint ops Base Operating Support.
JBPH Naval units (Pearl Harbor):
- Hq United States Pacific Fleet (USPACFLT). A 4 star general (admiral) theater-level component command of the US Navy, located in the Pacific Ocean. It provides naval forces to the Indo-Pacific Command.
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Pacific (NCTAMS PAC) the world's largest communication station
- 3d Fleet http://www.c3f.navy.mil/
This is a combat-ready power in control of ships, submarines, and aircraft stationed in California, Washington, and Hawaii. The 3d Fleet's sea-going force includes five aircraft carrier strike groups, each consisting of a combination of cruisers, destroyers, and frigates. They also have more than 30 submarines and a dozen supply ships to support the strike groups. Third Fleet's air forces comprises more than 400 Navy aircraft,
- 7th Fleet http://www.c7f.navy.mil/
A numbered fleet of the US Navy.headquartered at Yokosuka (Jpn) The largest of the forward-deployed US fleets, with 60 to 70 ships, 300 aircraft and 40,000 Navy, Marine Corps personnel, and Coast Guard support personnel
- Naval Air Force, Pacific consists of all aboard deployed fixed and rotary winged aircraft http://www.airpac.navy.mil/
- Naval Submarine Force Pacific http://www.csp.navy.mil/
is consisting of 2 operational submarine groups (SG 7 and 9)
-- Naval Surface Faorce Pacific https://www.surfpac.navy.mil/
JBPH USAF units (Hickam):
- Hq Pacific Air Force (PACAF) http://www.pacaf.af.mil/
providing ready air and space power to promote US interests in the Pacific region in peacetime, through crisis and at war. PACAF is a 4 star general command supervising the dislocated 5th Air Force( Japan); the 7th Air Force (South Korea) and 11th Air Force (Alaska).
- USAF 15th Wing with 1 fighter squadron operating F-22 Raptor and 2 airlift squadrons operating C-37 Gulfstream, C-40 Clipper and C-17 Globemaster III
- Hawaii ANG / 154th Wing wit 1 fighter squadron (F-22), 1 air feruelling squadron (KC-135R) and 1 airlift squadron (C-17)
- 515th Air Mobility Operations Wing / 735th Air Mobility Squadron
- 613 Air Ops Center
- Sector Operations Control Center Hawaii; obtaining data from multiple radarsites at grid 21°30'28"N 158°8'347"W (Joint Surveillance System station "H-01"; ARSR-4 radar) and at grid 22° 8'52"N 159°38'42"W (Joint Surveillance System station "H-02" with AN/FPS-117v4 radar). SOCCH automatically processes and displays data for detection, tracking and ident of air targets and the assignment and direction of interceptor aircraft to ensure peacetime air sovereignty