Country: Australia Region: NSW
Latitude: 33° 47' 57" S Longitude: 151° 3' 25" E
Area use / Military Branches: 8 Bde
33°47'58"S 151° 3'27"E Timor Barracks; Dundas Nw South Wales.
- HQ 8 Brigade http://www.army.gov.au/~/media/Images/Brigades/The%208th%20Brigade.png?as=1&h=197&w=220
This is an Army Reserve infantry formation with supporting arms under command. It is located across northern New South Wales
- 8th Combat Service Support Battalion (8 CSSB) elements
The other subordinated units are dispersed as follows:
- 12th/16th Hunter River Lancers http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/12th_16th_Hunter_River_Lancers_cap_badge.png Tamworth (HQ), Armidale, Muswellbrook and Singleton. Providing protected mobility.
- 8th Engineer Regt. Newcastle (HQ), Dundas (Sydney) and Singleton. Providing combat and construction engineers.
- 2nd/17th Battalion, Royal New South Wales Regt. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Rnswr_badge.gif Sydney (Pymble (HQ), Dee Why, Kensington, Blacktown, Erina and Newcastle.
-- 7th Light Battery, RAA with Troops in Admastown, Erina and Dee Why (HQ). Providing light infantry and mortars.
- 41st Battalion, Royal New South Wales Regt. Lismore (HQ), Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Kempsey, Grafton, Armidale and Tweed Heads. Light infantry.
- University of New South Wales Regt. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/UNSWR_badge.png Kensington (HQ), Adamstown, Coffs Harbour, Armidale and Pymble. Provides training for officer cadets and soldiers.
Search for Army Dundas