Country: Australia Region: NSW
Latitude: 33° 55' 41" S Longitude: 151° 14' 27" E
Area use / Military Branches: Multiple army units
Grid 33°55'42"S 151°14'28"E Randwick Bcks, Sydney
- HQ 2 Army Div http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/2nd_Division_Australia_logo.png commanding all australian army reserve units.
- 8 Sig Regt
- HQ 17 Combat Service Support Brigade (CCSB) and 1 PsyOps Unit
- HQ Spec Ops Command (SOCOMD) http://www.army.gov.au/~/media/Images/RH%20Panel%20Images/Special%20Forces/Special%20Operations%20Command%20Australia.png?as=1&h=197&w=220 The Special Operations Command mission is to provide ready and relevant forces to conduct special operations across the operational domain in a joint, combined or interagency environment, in support of Australia's national interests.
- 1 Commando Regt. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/1st_Commando_Regiment.PNG 1st Commando Regiment is an integrated unit composed of regular and reserve (part-time) soldiers. The Regiment’s http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/1st_Commando_Regiment_Unit_Colour_Patch.png primary function is to provide individual commando reinforcements to the Army’s full-time Commando unit, the 2nd Commando Regiment. The Regiment also provides specialist command and control capabilities for Special Operations Command.Regimental Hq is based at Randwick together with 301 Signal Squadron. 1st and 2nd Commando Coys are dispersed over the area.
Grid 33.885905°S 151.223137° E Victoria Bcks, Sydney
- 6 Brigade https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/The_6th_Brigade.png commanding the Army's CS & ISTAR units as part of Forces Cmd.
--1st Intell Battalion
-- 2/30th Training Grp
-- 6th Engineer Suppt Regt
-- 7th Sig Regt
-- 16th Air Land Regt, Royal Australian Artillery
-- 19th Chief Engineer Works
-- 20th Surveillance and Target Acquisition Regt, Royal Australian Artillery
Search for Army Sydney