Country: United States Region: Maryland
Latitude: 39° 27' 29" N Longitude: -77° 51' 51" E
Area use / Military Branches: ACTIVE
Grid 39°27'30"N 76° 8'9"W Aberdeen Proving Ground http://www.apgmwr.com/
Home to 11 major commands and supports more than 80 tenants, 20 satellite and 17 private activities.
APG provides facilities to perform research, development, testing and evaluation of Army materiel.
APG also supports a variety of training, including mechanical maintenance, health promotion and preventive medicine, chemical and biological defense and chemical casualty care, chemical demilitarization.
APG is also host to National Guard and US Army Reserve operations and training.
- US Army Chemical Materials Activity (CMA) http://www.cma.army.mil/ managing the chemical weapons
- 48th Chemical Bde / 22d Chemical Bn, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- 203rd Military Intelligence Bn
- Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) http://cecom.army.mil/
- Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) http://www.atec.army.mil/
Search for 3. ARMY / AMC / CECOM / Aberdeen Proving Ground