Country: United States Region: New Mexico
Latitude: 35° 34' 10" N Longitude: -107° 55' 15" E
Area use / Military Branches: ACTIVE
New Mexico National Guard http://www.dma.state.nm.us/index.php/organizations/new-mexico-national-guard/
NM ArNG is composed of:
- HQ and 93rd Troop Command (TC) has operational control of units which consist of Aviation, Infantry, Military Police, Army Band, Public Affairs, and a Medical Detachment; totaling over 1500 authorized personnel.located at grid 35°34'11"N 106° 4'45"W
- Army Aviation Support Facility at Santa Fe Regional Airpt at 35°37'26"N 106° 5'16"W
- 149th Aviation Regiment (MEDEVAC) 2nd Battalion G Company at Santa Fe Regional Airpt
- 245th Aviation Regiment, 2nd Battalion, Detachment 6, A Company at Santa Fe Regional Airpt
- Army Aviation Operations Facility at Las Cruces Airpt at 32°16'53"N 106°55'26"W
- 140th Aviation Regiment, 3rd Battalion (Security and Support) C Company
- 111th Sustainment Brigade is a multifunctional unit performing a dual mission.
Primary: command of assigned forces in order to provide the US Army with trained and ready individuals and units that support combatant command requirements.
Secondary: deploying and operating as an Army logistics hq capable of planning, controlling and synchronizing operational-level sustainment support for Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA) or Homeland Defense (HD) contingencies.
The 111th has nearly 1400 Soldiers in 13 locations throughout the state.
- 515th Regiment (Regional Training Institute) at Santa Fe will develop Officers through the Officer Candidate School and train Soldiers through the Basic Leadership Course, Motor Transport Operator (88M) as One Army School System (OASS) for the ARNG, USAR, and AC.
Search for 7.New Mexico state ARNG