Country: Panama Region: Canal Zone
Latitude: 9° 21' 24" N Longitude: -80° 7' 41" E
Area use / Military Branches: Closed
Fort Randolph (Panama) was a Coast Artillery Corps fort built to defend the northern end of the Panama canal. The facility was converted into a US Army (later USAF) military airfield, established in 1918. It was turned over to the Panama Canal Zone government in 1949 and was converted into a civil airport. United States controlled the airport until 1979 as the airfield was turned over to Panama government. Its currently known as Aeropuerto Enrique Adolfo Jiménez (MPEJ).
Search for Fuerte Randolph