Country: United States Region: Pennsylvania
Latitude: 40° 12' 27" N Longitude: -76° 50' 57" E
Area use / Military Branches: Closed.
Former Naval Air Station - Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove hosted several units and was homebase of.
- Marine Aircraft Group (MAG) 49 HQ.
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 772 (HMH-772) operating CH-53 Stallion
- Navy Fleet Logistic Squadrons VR-52 and VR-64, operating C-9 Skytrain II and C-130 Hercules.
These units all relocated in 2011 to USAF-JB McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- AFRES 913th Airlift Wing; deactivated by BRAC action in 2007
- 111 Figther Wing (ANG) then operating the A-10 Thunderbolt II.
Willow Grove closed in 2011, was taken over by the Pennsylvania Air National Guard and redesignated Horsham Air Guard Station.
Search for 9. NAV / NAS / Willow Grove