Country: United States Region: Ohio
Latitude: 40° 1' 1" N Longitude: -78° 18' 15" E
Area use / Military Branches: Active
40° 1'2"N 77°41'45"W Letterkenny Ammo Center (LEMC)
Established in 1941 as an ammunition and general supply storage depot. In 1961, its Directorate of Ammunition Operations began supporting Army air defense missiles and Air Force intercept missiles. In 1991, the Directorate of Ammunition Operations was renamed Letterkenny Munitions Center.
The center maintains, stores, and demilitarizes tactical missiles and conventional ammunition for the Army, Air Force and Navy. LEMC assembles, disassembles and tests missiles and missile sections and is also responsible for every aspect of conventional ammunition and missiles to include demilitarization, renovation and X-ray.
Website not availabe
Search for garmin.com/express