Davis Monthan airbase, Arizona http://www.dm.af.mil/ established in 1925 as Davis-Monthan Landing Field
- ACC 12th Air Force http://www.12af.acc.af.mil/ The air component for US Southern Command. As part of ACC, the unit ensures that assigned and aligned forces, 10 active and 23 Air Force Reserve Command and Air National Guard units are properly trained and equipped. As the air component for USSOUTHCOM, it has the responsibility for all USAF forces in the US Southern Command AOR, developing air and space contingency plans and providing command and control of the AOR air, space, and cyber operations.
-- 612 Air & Space Operations Center. Under ACC/12th AF cmd. Tasking: Command and control of USAF ops in the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- 15th AIr Force/ 355 WIng is responsible for training and deploying A-10C Thunderbolt II pilots.355 Wing employs 5 Squadrons, a fighter and a rescue group, 83 A-10C aircraft and an AN/TPS-75 radar system. It provides personnel to conduct close air support (CAS), forward air control (FAC), combat search and rescue (CSAR) and conducts formal course directed aircraft initial qualification/requalification training.
- 55 Electronic Combat Group providing EC-130H Compass Call aircraft an personnel training with 2 electronic combat squadrons, a maintenance, an ops support and a training support squadron
- 25th Operational Weather Squadron provides meteo support to military ops in the western US as well as in US Southern Commandís AOR.
- AFMC / Ogden Air Log Complex with
-- 309 Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group. (AMARG) which inventory includes appx 4,000 assorted aircraft in the boneyard. 309 AMARG provides critical aerospace maintenance and regeneration capabilities. Its spares are being used worldwide.
- AETC 372 Training Squadron, Det. 11
- AFRC 943rd Rescue Group
- AZ ANG 162 Fighter Wing
- NAV / USNR / Nav Operational Suppt Center
- Homeland Security/Custom/Border Protection/ Tucson AIr Branch
Search for 2. AIR / ACC / Davis Monthan airbase