RAF Mildenhall 52°21′54″N 00°28′51″E Activated in 1934 and during World War II, RAF Bomber Command base until 1945.
Placed on standby status after the war but reactivated becoming a USAF-RAF joint operation base in 1950. Assigned to Strategic Air Command (SAC) to station several types of nuclear bombers until 1958. Has been in continuous USAFE operation until present day.
SEE: United States 2. AIR / USAFE / RAF Mildenhall
Search for 2.RAF Mildenhall