Country: United States Region: Missouri
Latitude: 39° 45' 52" N Longitude: -95° 5' 45" E
Area use / Military Branches: ACTIVE
Missouri state Air National Guard http://www.moguard.com/our-force/
- Rosecrans Memorial Airport is basing 139th Airlift Wing operating C-130H aircraft and the Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center.
- Saint Joseph is basing 139th Airlift Wing, providing state and nation with immediately deployable, combat-ready C-130H-aircraft.
- Jefferson Bcks is basing 157th Air Operations Group; a senior command and control element in the new joint war-fighting headquarters doctrine
- 131st Bomb Wing at Whiteman Air Force Base, provides full spectrum, expeditionary B-2 Spirit global strike and combat support capabilities. The unitís airmen now work alongside their active-duty counterparts and are the only Guardsmen flying the B-2.
- 7th Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team is dislocated and supports civil authorities in responding to suspected weapons of mass destruction attacks by rapidly deploying to and assessing an affected area. The team is designed to provide CBRN detection, assessment, advice to the Incident Commander, and facilitate military support to local first responders.
- FEMA Region VII Homeland Response Force is a 600-member team augmenting existing CBRN and high-yield Explosive Response Force Package (CERFP) with a brigade-level headquarters and security forces.
Search for 7.Missouri state ANG